Rui (Ray), from China
I am currently a semi-independent postdoctoral fellow at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus RNA Bioscience Initiative, working on genomic and scRNA-seq informatics analyses and software development. My main research interest is gene expression regulation mediated by RNA-binding proteins, especially decay induction and translational repression.
Full CV: Curriculum Vitae
- scraps, pipeline for extraction of mRNA polyadenylation sites from “TVN”-primed single-cell RNA-seq libraries
- clustifyr, R package for automated single-cell RNA sequencing cluster classification. F1000Research 2020.
- someta, monitoring the issue of missing cell type metadata in NCBI Gene Expression Omnibus single cell sequencing data. PLoS Biology 2021.
- squirrelBox, a Shiny browser for hibernating ground squirrel brain and other tissue RNA-seq. Frontiers in Physiology 2020.
- TCGAbrowser, data presentation project from Data Incubator internship
Molecular mechanisms of RNA decay research: